2nd Shift Packers
01453 Leominster, MA 01453 US
To pack plastic product made by our thermoforms:
· To take parts off the stacker on the machine, count the parts, check the products and put them into cartons as indicated in our packing instructions. Tape shut the cartons.
· To advise the operators if there is a problem with the machine or the quality of the parts.
· Maintain the work area clean – When the machine stops, the packer must clean his or her working area. This includes:
o Gathering any product that has fallen on the floor or inside the machine.
o Grind any scrap product.
o Sweep the area around the packing station and grinder.
o Clean the surface areas which are used during the packing process with sanitizer & wipes.
· At the end of the shift, before turning the machine over to the next packer, do all of the items mentioned in the previous point.
Minimum Education and Experience Required
· High School or GED
· Must have conversational knowledge of English and basic reading skills in English.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities _____________________________________________________
| || |
· Good dexterity with hands to grab product, stack neatly, and place in boxes.
· Must be quick.
Must be able to bend over the packing station to reach all parts on the stacker.
Key Internal/External Contacts ____________________________________________________
Supervisory Responsibilities _______________________________________________________
Special Working Conditions/Physical Requirements ____________________________________
· The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to spend all day on your feet.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Manager out of the Fitchburg Ma.
I have been with HW Staffing for 4 Years.
In the staffing field for a total of 11 Years, specializing in Light Industrial & Manufactory
Experience in Branch Manager/Recruitment/On-Site Management/Senior Account Manager.
My passion is to help people and make sure all is successful at the end of the day.
Coming Together is a beginning, Staying together is a progress, and working together is A SUCCESS!