2nd Shift Quality INspector
Leominster, MA 01453
Summary: Responsible to ensure that all inspection activities consistently deliver customer products that conform, in all aspects, to the specified Company Requirements from raw material and components through in-process inspections, assembly, and final acceptance testing by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with and through Production Supervisors and Production employees.
- Verifies production process inspections are being completed properly.
- Conducts sample in-process inspections.
- Makes sure process material is identified with the proper information according to procedures and work instructions.
- Inspects finished goods and ensures that load tag information is correct and completed.
- Verifies shipment load tags and packing lists are correct before shipment.
- Conducts daily walk-through to ensure organizational requirements and procedures are being followed.
- Ensures quality policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Maintains and promotes company standards of quality and educates other employees when necessary.
- Ensures any necessary corrective/preventative action documents are processed according to procedure.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; inventory software; order processing software and manufacturing software.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.