3rd Shift Picker/Packer
01440 , 01420 Gardner, MA 01440 US
The Picker/Packer will produce cable ties in accordance with our predetermined quality standards. The Picker/Packer will work on assigned machinery to produce cable ties, ensuring accurate counts and weights per package in accordance with order specifications. The Picker/Packer will be responsible for ensuring the quality of product, proper packaging and labels to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. .
The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required of the Picker/Packer:
- Operation of the designated machine in an efficient and safe manner.
- Hand-pick product, counting the amount of cable ties to full customer order.
- Inspect cable ties/parts for defects while ensuring consistent quality of the final product.
- Must verify the counts and quality of product being packed.
- Use of a scale to verify weights of product to be packed.
- Effectively communicate with off-going and on-coming shift picker-packers to inform of machine performance and other issues during shift.
- Notify cell leader, mold technician or shift supervisor of any problems outside the control of the operator.
- Successful completion of all company required and job-specific training.
- Perform routine housekeeping of assigned machine work area.
- Performs additional duties as required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be detail oriented, meet deadlines and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must possess and be able to use the fundamentals of math such as: add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must be able to understand and work from verbal and written English instructions.
- Ability to function within a team environment.
The work environment is typical of clean manufacturing, using robotic systems. At times, the work environment is that of a working warehouse due to use of material handling equipment. Noise level is consistent with system alarms and overhead announcements. Must be able to bend, life and stack materials up to 50 lbs. Must be able to stand for extended periods. Work performed is typically standing in one location while completing assigned duties.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Manager out of the Fitchburg Ma.
I have been with HW Staffing for 4 Years.
In the staffing field for a total of 11 Years, specializing in Light Industrial & Manufactory
Experience in Branch Manager/Recruitment/On-Site Management/Senior Account Manager.
My passion is to help people and make sure all is successful at the end of the day.
Coming Together is a beginning, Staying together is a progress, and working together is A SUCCESS!