HW Staffing Solutions has an immediate job opening for an Accounts Payable Coordinator for our client located in Londonderry, NH. The predicted hourly gratification for this position is $18 to $22 per hour, depending on experience. It is a contract job opportunity until June 2020.
In this role you will be responsible for providing support in the accounts payable department.
- Invoice processing.
- Coding / vouchering / posting invoices (high volume).
- Discrepancy research and resolution.
- Internal interaction with Purchasing and Receiving departments.
- Corresponding with vendors as necessary.
- Prior Accounts Payable experience specific to the manufacturing industry preferred
- Must possess experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Outlook, Excel, etc.) minimum of one-year experience preferred
- Knowledge of Deltek a plus (Costpoint speRcifically)
- The ability to learn new, multiple databases quickly and efficiently
- The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment are a must
- Availability to work overtime (with minimal notice on occasion) required
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Dimitra is a staffing consultant specializing in professional placements in such fields as purchasing, accounting, customer service, and administration. She is dedicated to assisting job seekers in securing employment in their areas of expertise. Most importantly, she strives to pair her candidates with jobs that will bring them joy and fulfillment.