Osterville, MA 02655
Account Manager Job Description
- Cultivate customer relationships to ensure the gardens and grounds of properties are maintained meticulously.
- Manage Enhancement Sales, Contracts and Estimates as needed for client base
- Communicate, schedule and manage mowing and enhancement crews for all work on your properties
- Utilize sub contractors when needed
- Participate in Snow Operations
- Foster an environment where safety is foremost
- Engage employees to participate in continual training and professional development
2+ Years Landscape of Landscape Maintenance in the Green Industry is Required. Additional horticultural experience is recommended; including but not limited to MCLP or MCH and a Pesticide Applicator License.
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Matching 401K,
Job Type: Full-time
- landscape Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.