New Bedford, MA New Bedford, MA 02745 US
- Process accounts payable, expense reports and corporate credit card activity.
- Prepare accounts receivable invoices, process credit card payments and assists with recording of gift and store transactions.
- Process cash receipts including remote bank deposits; process check runs and ACH transfers; monitor daily bank activity and make corresponding accounting system entries.
- Process and record bi-weekly payroll; ensure accuracy.
- Guide financial decisions by monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures; exercise control over accounting procedures and policies to ensure compliance with organizational policies.
- Assists with gift receipts and acknowledgment letters to donors; identifies situations involving special handling procedures and responds or refers to appropriate development staff for attention.
- Manage pledge receivables and ensures timely communication with donors regarding pledge fulfillment
- Assist CFO with vendor relationships, tax returns, audit, and other projects as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and presentations
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills; structured and organized; a positive attitude and the ability to relate well to others, maintain confidentiality, and work as a team member
- Strong oral and written communication skills, critical thinker, extremely organized, exceptional attention to detail, problem solver, fosters teamwork, high energy, excellent time management skills, and highly ethical
- Ability to work independently, anticipate issues and prioritize assignments
- Ability to stand for periods of time; ability to move freely about buildings and campus unassisted; ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 25 pounds with or without accommodation
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.