Providence, RI 02905 US
- Match vendor invoices to purchase order and receipt documents.
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
- Obtain proper approval of invoices
- Enter invoice information into AIM using proper G/L and Department codes.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and follow up with appropriate action.
- Print checks in accordance with establish terms and match with proper documentation.
- Process monthly recurring payments: Rents, leases, etc.
- Maintain Accounts Payable vendor files in an orderly fashion.
- Assist in processing AIA billing and associated payable input.
- Assist in analyzing and reconciling freight vendor invoices for a match with customer billing records
- Process invoice batches in AIM
- Manage multiple tasks while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Work within monthly close schedule.
- Project a positive attitude to all Associates.
- Other tasks as required
- Utilize our Quality Management System to promote an understanding of our customer needs and expectations
- Help promote a culture where we exceed customer expectations
- Responsible to comply with the Allied Group Quality Policy & Quality Management System.
- Good Communication Skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Attention to Detail Organizational Skills
- Standard office environment primarily working at computer or desk
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
- Minimum High School, Associates Degree preferred
- 3-5 years in Accounts Payable
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.