Accounts Payable Representative
491 Amherst St. Nashua, NH 03063 Londonderry, NH
Are you in between jobs and looking to keep your skills up to date? Do you have experience processing a high-volume of accounts payable preferable for a manufacturing company? HW has an immediate opening for you. Our client, located in Londonderry, NH, needs additional support for their busy time in the Accounts Payable department. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Coding, vouchering and posting invoices
- Researching and resolving discrepancies
- Communicating with vendors regarding payments and discrepancies
- This is a high-volume Accounts Payable environment so interested candidates MUST have this experience
Our client is a well-established company in the defense industry. The work environment is new, clean and you'll have access to great amenities such as an onsite cafeteria and newer office equipment. While working as a temporary associate for HW, you'll also have access to benefits such as health insurance and access dental, vision and disability.
- Minimum of 1 year Accounts Payable experience
- Ideal candidates would have one year of experience using Deltek (Costpoint specifically)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook and Excel specifically)
- The ability to learn new systems quickly
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident staus required
- HS Diploma require
- Must be consent to and pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
While working as a temporary associate for HW Staffing Solutions, you'll enjoy great benefits including:
- Medical insurance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit/pay cards
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Availability of dental, vision and disability insurance
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.