95403 , 95403 Santa Rosa, CA 95403 US
*Submitting a resume with your application is required to be considered for this position.
- Enter & compile analytical test data received from lab associates into software database
- Provide clerical support including office correspondence and refilling office & lab supplies
- High school diploma/GED required with higher degree preferred, ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on background check & drug screen required
- 1+ year(s) data entry or office administration experience required, proficiency using Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word & Outlook required
- Ability to type 40+ words-per-minute and proficiency using 10-key keyboard required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong adaptability & flexibility and attention to detail
***This is a 6-month temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.