12 south Street, Westborough, MA 01581 Marlborough, MA 01752
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join our Medical Education team in a temporary capacity. In this role, the individual will provide administrative and logistics support to various team members including but not limited to coordination of program communications and logistics, HCP payments & reimbursements, as well as HCP contract & cross-border request coordination.
In this position, you will be the joining the Urology and Pelvic Health Medical Education Team and will be responsible for supporting the team utilizing various technologies including Salesforce. This position may also include direct communication and interaction with both the potentially contracted facility representatives and/or directly with the HCPs.
Centralized resource for UroPH MedEd and duties may include:
• Familiarization with HCP policies and SOPs
• Regularly providing support to other Med Ed staff members
• Working closely with the Education Specialists to coordinate communications and logistics for HCP training programs including national, preceptors, proctors and lectures.
• Working closely with the HCP Operations team to coordinate pieces of HCP contract documentation including validation, and verifications for the HCP contracting/payment process and tracking within databases
• Administrative support including collecting, organizing and maintaining the database and other tools for HCP qualifications and contact information.
• Researches historical documents or files as requested.
• Develop and maintain procedures, policies and process documentation and ensure adherence to company guidelines.
Key Attributes of Candidates:
• Successful Administrative support experience
• Successful Meeting planning/coordinating experience
• Ability and desire to operate independently, as well as a member of a cross-functional team, and to work with a positive attitude in the fast-paced world of Medical Education.
• Pharmaceutical or medical device industry experience a plus
• Strong relationship building skills; ability to effectively work with employees at all levels of the working organization
• Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, and written)
• Detailed-oriented person with the ability to prioritize multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
• Highly motivated
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced skills with Salesforce, Cvent, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.