12 south Street, Westborough, MA 01581 Worcester, MA 01601
Prepare expense reports for managers and field sales representatives.
- Performs general administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing, faxing, ordering/maintaining supplies
- Serves as a point of contact for customers. Contacts are typically with individuals within own organization and occasionally with contacts outside own organization and involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Coordinates projects/assignments of broader scope, independently seeking appropriate internal and external resources as necessary such as: Assembling and distributing materials; Compiling and/or tracking data; Verifying the accuracy of data collected.
- Makes decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing, & schedule work.
- Creates and types routine documents (letters/memos/e-mails, presentations, etc.) and revises as necessary; ensures accuracy in grammar and spelling.
- Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner.
- Confidential information typically consists of department or employee sensitive information (i.e. employee salaries).
List required Education/Experience/Skills a candidate must have to successfully perform the above duties/tasks High school diploma. Some college, bachelors preferred.
Microsoft office suite, & 2-3 yrs experience required.
List Education/Experience/Skills that are not required, but helpful Expense Reporting, Concur, Travel Arrangements, Meeting Planning
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.