Irving, TX 75038 US
The Assembler II will be responsible for mechanical and printed board assembly or disassembly, data collection on daily status/yields, reworking printed circuit boards, equipment setup and shutdown, and maintaining a clean work area. Proficiency in computer usage, adherence to GMP and FDA regulations, and experience in a manufacturing environment are essential. The role involves working in the Accessory Catalog Pack (ACP) packaging field, building subassemblies, accessing databases, and completing build/pack records while adhering to safety and regulatory guidelines.
- Perform mechanical and printed board assembly or disassembly.
- Collect data on daily status/yields and perform rework of printed circuit boards.
- Set up and shut down equipment, including minor operator calibrations.
- Maintain a clean work area and adhere to GMP and FDA regulations.
- Perform simple procedures on PC such as retrieving files, entering data, and saving files.
- Work in the Accessory Catalog Pack (ACP) packaging field, following approved production work instructions (PWI’s).
- Build subassemblies according to PWI’s.
- Utilize computers to access databases and complete build/pack records.
- Ensure tasks are completed in accordance with safety guidelines and processing standards.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and work in a dynamic/high-performing environment.
- BG/DT Reqired
- Previous experience in manufacturing/assembly, preferably in a medical device company.
- Proficient in computer usage.
- Familiarity with CGMP guidelines.
- HS Diploma/GED Equivalent required
- Self-starter with efficient time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Willingness to integrate into the existing environment and contribute.
- Takes pride in work and is dependable.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.