160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Charlton, MA
- To disassemble and assemble quality endoscope sub-assemblies while adhering to prescribed standards.
- Routinely disassembles and assembles various intricate optical and mechanical components.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine assembly tasks.
- Quantity of units produced should correspond to the time standards
- Perform cleaning and inspection of various components using hand tools and ultrasonic baths.
- Responsible for following prescribed assembly techniques and within assigned time standards to produce quality endoscope sub assemblies while meeting productivity guidelines.
- Actively participate in company sponsored training programs up to and including facilitating training as appropriate to role.
- Ability to cross train in other value stream assemblies as needed.
- Aware of practices and processes utilizing current management tools.
- Clean and maintain personal and general work areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 0-1 years of experience assembling miniature precision medical products preferred.
- Proficient in basic sub-assembly or basic disassembly of miniature precision medical products.
- Must possess ability to understand assembly drawings and written assembly procedures.
- Ability to operate simple to moderately complicated machinery.
- Ability to meet takt time and quality standards.
- Must have the ability to work with adhesives, solvents, microscopes, small hand and power tools, measurement devices and other related tools and equipment.
- Must be able to work well with coworkers.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.