Derry, NH 03038
In this role you will perform various hand assemblies, component PCB insertion, soldering, and machine operating duties while building electrical/mechanical sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Work from assembly drawings, visual aids, blueprints and other written instructions.
- Work with wire cutters, screwdrivers, soldering irons, pliers and other hand tools/equipment.
- Operate various production equipment (pad printer, label maker, etc.).
- Package, mark or label material as required.
- Perform production testing.
- Comply with workmanship standards.
- Move material as necessary.
- Inspect own work for quality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months as an electronic assembler.
- IPC Soldering Certification
- Ability to occasionally lift 30-35 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 20% of the day.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.