Old Town, ME 04468 US
Are you a dedicated team player ready to build something great? We are seeking motivated Production/Assembly Associates to join our fast-paced manufacturing team. In this hands-on role, you will work closely with colleagues to assemble high-quality products using hand tools and power tools.
If you are detail-oriented, have strong mechanical aptitude, and enjoy working with your hands, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! We provide on-the-job training and opportunities for growth within our expanding company.
We are a fast-paced, innovative manufacturer that values safety, quality, and productivity. Our facility uses state-of-the-art equipment to produce industry-leading products. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to develop your skills and advance your career.
If you like working with your hands and want to build cutting-edge products, join our team today!
What you'll do:
- Assemble components and parts with precision using tools and equipment
- Read plans, diagrams, and work orders to complete builds accurately
- Collaborate with team members to meet production goals on schedule
- Identify any defects or non-conformances for continuous improvement
- Lift, move, and manipulate materials up to 50 lbs
- 1+ years of manufacturing or assembly experience
- Basic mechanical skills and ability to use hand/power tools
- Detail-oriented with strong quality control abilities
- Motivated self-starter with a team-player attitude
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 50 lbs
- High school diploma or GED required
- BG/DT Required
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.