Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
Assemblers receive, assemble, disassemble, refinish, reassemble, perform final assembly, inspection, and ready various firearms for quality testing.
- Regular on-site attendance/punctuality is a necessary function of this position.
- Assemblers are responsible for all department-related assembly tasks as directed by the department Lead/Supervisor or an appointed representative.
- Product assembly includes, but is not limited to, piece part preparation, slide assembly, frame assembly, configuration modification, various firearm assembly, product packaging, and magazine assembly.
- All assembly assignments will be completed through the interpretation and comprehension of written and verbal instructions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and understand directions, work instructions, basic blueprints and basic math.
- Ability to demonstrate a continued desire to learn and interpret information clearly and accurately. Receive, and interpret information clearly, accurately, thoroughly, and effectively encompassing all interpersonal, cross-functional, and peer group settings.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.