Golden , CO US
- Fulfilling assembly orders in SAP to meet customer delivery dates.
- Kitting and transportation of Waters ASR Kits (finished goods) to meet on-time delivery.
- Documentation and peer review of assembly & kitting process.
- Inventory control and goods movement of products via SAP.
- Preparation and transportation of finished goods orders via SAP.
- Assist with labelling, organization and storage of Work in Progress (WIP).
- High School Education or GED required. College coursework or degree in the Sciences is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, organization and ability to work quickly without errors.
- Ability to work with your hands requiring dexterity to handle small containers and packaging materials.
- Familiar with various Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Experience with SAP preferred but not required.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.