Hudson, MA US
- Assembly parts onto a holding future for spray coating and disassemble the parts from the fixtures post spray coating.
- Verify counts of mounted wires to job order quantities, to ensure correct count per fixture.
- Follow applicable process and procedures that apply to set up and de-rack areas.
- Perform Line Clearance to prevent particulate contamination and order mix up
- Maintain Work areas and equipment in a clean, orderly operational and safe condition.
- Carry Fixtures and fixture product in a complaint manner to prevent distortion of fixtures or product.
- inspect tools and fixtures (aka racks) for suitability before assembly
- Must be able to work 3rd shift.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Good written documentation and oral communication skills.
- Read, write and understand detailed work instructions in English.
- Ability to follow written instructions and associated manufacturing plans or sketches
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Specialist
My name is Josie and I am a Sr. Staffing Specialist out of our Sutton branch. I have been with HW Staffing for 6 years totaling a total of 10 years within the Staffing Industries.