San Diego, CA 92121 US
- Perform a combination of assembly, repair and test operations towards the production of high-quality medical devices within a manufacturing cell
- Follow all safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety procedures when performing all operations
- High school diploma/GED required, ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on background check & drug screen required
- Prior experience in production or warehouse environment required, cleanroom environment experience preferred
- Availability & willingness to work overtime as required
- Physicality to navigate busy production environment & stand for long periods
- Strong manual dexterity & visual clarity in order to manipulate smalls tools & components and detect minute details and defects
- Ability to follow specific cleanroom attire, gowning & PPE requirements
- Self-starter attitude, strong attention to detail and safety-conscious
***This is a 6 month temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.