Golden , CO US
- Fulfilling assembly orders in SAP to meet customer delivery dates.
- Kitting and transportation of (finished goods) to meet on-time delivery.
- Documentation and peer review of assembly & kitting process.
- Inventory control and goods movement of products via SAP.
- Preparation and transportation of finished goods orders via SAP.
- Assist with labelling, organization and storage of Work in Progress (WIP).
- Assist in other areas when required.
- High School Education or GED required. Experience working/intern in a laboratory or manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, organization and ability to work quickly without errors.
- Must be able to lift 20-30 lbs.
- Familiar with various Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience with SAP preferred but not required
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.