Assembly Technicians – Computer/Manufacturing
1308 Belmont Street Brockton MA 02301 Norwood, MA 02062
- Assemble desktop, notebook computers, enterprise level servers and storage devices.
- Follow written and verbal instructions, ISO documentation and procedures.
- Maintain a clean/safe work environment.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems as they appear.
- Assist with other duties/responsibilities as requested/needed.
- Must have High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in fluent English.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must function well within a fast paced production environment, be a team player, strong work ethic and work well with others.
- Must be able to follow directions/instructions and pay close attention to details.
- Must have ability to work with speed and precision.
- Must be able to ensure that quality of workmanship meets company standards and customer expectations.
- Previous experience is preferred, willing to train the right person/s.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Hannah Walsh is a staffing professional with a focus on administrative/professional placements, and skilled manufacturing positions. She demonstrates extensive knowledge in marketing and business law which gives her the skill set to be a great recruiter. She takes pride in placing great candidates in rewarding environment where they can grow professionally.