Temecula, CA US
- Perform a combination of assembly, repair, and test operations on pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), leads, and related medical device assemblies within a cleanroom environment through use of hand tools, microscopes, soldering, adhesive bonding and other equipment/techniques
- Ensure that relevant job documentation for operations and functions is accurate and up to date
- Maintain accurate records to ensure traveler and quality documents are accurate, all parts are traceable and quality issues can be addressed to assure the quality of all products
- Follow safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety devices when performing all operations
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on a background check & drug screen required
- Passing results on brief eye exam required
- Experience, Shifts & Payrates:
- No prior experience required: 1st shift $17.50/hr. | 2nd shift $19.25/hr.
- 2+ years experience required: 1st shift $18.25/hr. | 2nd shift $20.00/hr.
- Ability to handle and maneuver small components and parts
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow written procedures; understand and follow verbal instructions
- Ability to follow specific attire, cleanroom gowning & PPE requirements
***This is a temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.