Associate Folder Glue Operator
Bohemia, NY 11716 US
HW Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Associate Machine Operator for a prominent company in Bohemia, New York.
- $27.600 hourly
- Shift Hours: 11:30pm-7:00am Monday-Friday
The Associate Machine Operator supports the folding machine in performing all pre and post equipment preparation, including make-readies, material retrieval, post-production equipment cleaning, product removal and segregation that relates to the completion of clinical trial printed sheets. The Associate Machine Operator also maintains the equipment area and label storage area in a constant state of cleanliness, including putting away racks, cartons, properly disposing of all excess and scrap after each run, cleaning up any folded booklets that that may be on the floor, and taking out the garbage at the end of the shift.
What will you do?
- Issue, prepare, and return material correctly and in a timely manner for equipment runs.
- Perform post-production equipment cleaning.
- Maintain the round pile feeder with a constant stream of sheets to ensure continued operation.
- Works in unison with the operator to ensure total quality of the job while in operation.
- Provide assistance to the operator with all preventative maintenance and minor repairs.
- Maintain equipment room and manufacturing warehouse in an organized manner.
- Understands and follows all SOPs and Work Instructions that relate to equipment operations.
- Demonstrate excellent documentation practices at all times.
- Paying close attention to even the smallest detail, while maintaining a clean, professional work environment.
- Follow all safety procedures and apply Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to learn new tasks
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with internal customers
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Moves materials weighing up to 70 pounds
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.