Bag Machine Operator
160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Hudson, MA
- Setup and operate bag machine(s) and support equipment to convert HDPE film to bags
- Read and verify line orders/dockets.
- Understand printing job requirements by the specifications.
- Set up the bag line by loading film and adjusting for size.
- Mount cylinders, adjusts pressure, tensions and adjusts distribution of ink.
- Trouble shoot stoppages and breakdowns.
- Perform quality checks of material being produced and related documentation.
- Complete daily production paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Support other departments as necessary, shipping/receiving, printing and extrusion
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Ability to work 10 hour day shift with occasional Fridays
- Work overtime as required.
- Satisfactorily completes training and mentoring as determined by management.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with our without accommodation.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.