Banquet Set Up
142 Saint John Street , Portland, Maine 04102 York, ME 03902
Are you a people person? Do you enjoy flexibility and variety in your job? If so, come join our exciting team in Cape Neddick, Maine today! Multiple FT and PT positions available.
Shift – 11 am to 7 pm
You will be an integral part of the team by excelling in consistently providing meeting products to the property’s clients, focusing on proper meeting set-ups, break downs, and configurations.
• With a keen eye for detail, review the Banquet Event Order and assignment sheet to
determine function requirements.
• With a warm and genuine demeanor set, stock, and maintain meeting rooms ensuring the
event for our groups exceeds their expectations.
• Meticulously complete cleaning inspection for each meeting room and assigned area.
• Ensure quality communication by reporting any and all guest request changes to an F&B
• Jump in and assist other departments as needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
• Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be comfortable with a pre-employment background check.
• Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including weekday evenings, weekends and
• Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange.
• Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services
the bar and servers within the restaurant
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.