Bilingual Customer Service Rep
Norwell, (none selected)
he Customer Support Specialist receives callers, determines nature of business, and directs/assists callers. The Specialist communicates, investigates and resolves various Customer and Sales Force inquiries, adjustments, and concerns and is responsible for organizing and sharing a great deal of information regarding the company and its policies, procedures, systems and programs.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Converses or corresponds with our Customers, Sales force, shipping services and internal departments such as Finance, Sales, Business Operations, and Distribution to obtain facts regarding customer concerns.
- Examines pertinent information to determine accuracy of customer concerns, responsibility for errors, and steps necessary for prompt resolution.
- Notifies customer and designated personnel of findings, adjustments, and recommendations.
- Recommend to Management process improvements for product, ordering, shipping methods, service, billing methods, etc. in an effort to improve efficiency and satisfaction for customers.
- Answer all incoming calls in accordance with established standards of performance and efficiently maintain log of calls and resolutions.
- Assists with various outgoing calls (i.e. surveys, informational, congratulations, etc.) as needed.
- Understand and support contests, offers and promotions.
- Access specified sites on the Internet for package tracking, Company site inquiries, credit card approvals, etc.
- Support the Field with inquiries regarding online ordering, site navigation and errors.
- Assists the Business Operations group with keying orders, UPS claim research, manual redemption of certificates.
- Assists other business units with occasional projects as needed
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent typing skills and a general aptitude with technology.
- Experience using a customer relationship management (CRM) system is preferred.
- Experience with heavy call volume is preferred.
- Pleasant telephone manner; must be cheerful and exercise diplomacy at all times.
- Must be fluent in both oral and written English.
- Written and verbal fluency in French is highly preferred, specifically the French Canadian dialect.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Regional Operations Manager
Zeza Gomes has been working in the staffing industry since 2008 with a focus on administrative/professional placements, and skilled manufacturing positions. Zeza is responsible for the day to day operation of our Brockton office which includes, but not limited to client development, management, recruiting, and compliance with Federal and State Laws. She demonstrates extensive knowledge in safety and risk management as well as Human Resources which gives her the skill set to recruit great candidates. She takes pride in connecting great people with great companies.