Bilingual HR Assistant
Canton, MA 02021
Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Manager on all personnel matters and assists with projects as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Verifies I-9 documentation
- Submit online investigation requests and assists with new employee driving records and drug testing
- Maintains accurate picture profiles of new employees
- Updates HR Database spreadsheet with new hire employees, change requests and processes paperwork.
- Assists with processing of terminations on database HR
- Assists with the preparation of the job orientations and performance review forms.
- Assist HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Assists with employee activities for Christmas, mid-year and cook outs.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
- Assists in handling Worker’s Comp investigations.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence.
- Prepares new employee files.
- Processes mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Conduct new employee Orientations
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
A bachelor’s degree in human resource management, or one to two years’ experience in the HR
field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Regional Operations Manager
Zeza Gomes has been working in the staffing industry since 2008 with a focus on administrative/professional placements, and skilled manufacturing positions. Zeza is responsible for the operation of our Metro South region which includes, but not limited to client development, management, recruiting, and compliance with Federal and State Laws. She demonstrates extensive knowledge in safety and risk management as well as Human Resources which gives her the skill set to recruit great candidates. She takes pride in connecting great people with great companies.