Huntsville, AL 35801 US
- Prepare both rough sketches and detailed work using computer-aided drawing software ensuring final drawings are compliant with customer requirements
- Associate’s degree in a technical field (higher degree preferred) or drafting certificate from vocational/technical school required, ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on background check & drug screen required
- 3+ years related experience required, extensive knowledge of & experience using AutoCAD software required, experience using Microsoft Visio application preferred
- Availability & willingness to work overtime as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong adaptability & flexibility and attention to detail
***This is a 12-month temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.