Auburn, MA US
As a CDL A Driver, you will operate a truck equipped with a dump body to transport and dump loose materials, with the tow truck and trailer combinations having gross vehicle weight (GVW) up to and over 26,001 pounds. As a CDL A Driver, you will transport equipment and pipes to and from worksites and dump construction materials such as sand, gravel, earth, stone, asphalt, waste products, lumber, and other materials. Once on-site, you will spend the majority of your shift performing a variety of Laborer tasks such as mixing, pouring, and spreading concrete and asphalt; digging, spreading, and leveling dirt, gravel, or sand; and removing forms, placing the pipe in trenching, jackhammering, and tamping. The CDL A Driver is responsible for the timely submission of material pick-up/delivery slips from various vendors, as well as for inspecting and maintaining equipment and submitting required DOT records.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years of General Labor construction experience
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification, or ability to obtain during pre-employment (company-provided online training)
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted CDL A driver’s license, and obtain and maintain a DOT medical card.
- Willing and able to travel throughout the New England states.
- Ability to read and write work documents in English.
- Ability to pass appropriate written tasks and associated Operator Qualification tests.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Specialist
My name is Josie and I am a Sr. Staffing Specialist out of our Sutton branch. I have been with HW Staffing for 6 years totaling a total of 10 years within the Staffing Industries.