CNC Machinist - $4k Sign on Bonus
Prominent manufacturer seeking CNC Machine Operator, 2nd shift. This is a direct hire position, with a $4,000 sign-on bonus.
2nd shift hours are: 2:00 pm- 10:15 pm Monday - Friday.
· Make mechanical and program adjustments as needed
· Utilize CNC machines to perform cutting, drilling, reaming, boring, and broaching of metallic/non-metallic work pieces
· Detect any malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjust as needed
· Utilize knowledge of blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions/tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and set-up requirements
· Grind, file, or sand surfaces of metal items, using a variety of hand tools, power tools and machines
· Experience with 2, 3, and 4-axis machines is ideal
· Experience with mill and lathe
· Experience with CNC Machining Centers in a mass production environment is ideal
· Must have CNC experience in a machine shop environment
· Must have CNC machining, calipers, and micrometers, blueprint reading, production machining, vertical mills, CNC/mill/lathe experience
· Solid shop math skills to calculate tool offsets, home positions, and verify print dimensions
· Ability to use precision measuring instruments and gauges
· High School diploma, trade school desirable
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Miranda started out her career as a temp in a manufacturing facility. Starting out as entry-level, she worked her way up to a Team Lead position where she was hired on permanently. As she progressed she moved into a staffing role and has been in the field for 3 years. As your on-site recruiter, she values having a personal connection with each candidate, providing a positive team environment and making sure her candidate's needs are met.