Keene, NH 03431
HW Staffing has a need for a CNC machinist in the Keene NH area. Machinist must have the ability to set-up and operate high precision CNC Milling Machines and or Surface Grinders, to produce finished components to extremely close tolerances. Must have prior CNC Machining experience and be able to read and interpret blueprints and use precision measuring instruments.
- Set-up and operate various CNC Milling and Grinding Machines, to produce high precision components to exacting specifications.
- Regularly interface with product engineering/drafting and manufacturing engineering.
- Perform special projects with minimum direction using prints, verbal instructions or hand sketches.
- Assist and/or instruct other machinists.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required to record time, volume of work, etc.
- Properly maintain equipment to ensure efficient operation.
- Stand for extended periods of time, reach with both hands and bend as necessary. Frequent lifting up to 40 lbs on a regular basis.
Hours will be 3:00pm to 1:30am.
Qualified candidates please submit resumes to HW Staffing today!
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.