Manchester, NH Manchester, NH
A well-established medical device manufacturer, that values team work and dedication, is looking for CNC Machinists to join their growing company! Openings on all shifts, including weekend shift!
Demonstrates established knowledge and skill in operating machines on new or repetitive jobs in order to machine parts to specification in an efficient and timely manner.
- Understand and uses inspection equipment and quality measuring tools.
- Locates the fixture on the machine, loads the necessary tools and can manufacture a first piece; request assistance from Process Validation Tech for action required.
- Perform routine maintenance as described per daily machine checklist .
- Perform repeat machine set-ups; and new production set-ups under the direction of Process Technician.
- Change dull tooling, and/or make minor offsets and adjustments as needed for tooling wear
- Run three or more machine types.
- Assists process team in safety/quality/schedule/cost goals; while achieving continuous improvement on reducing scrap and rework based on data and facts.
- Participates actively in 5S.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, area, circumference and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Possesses intermediate personal computer skills.
- High School Diploma
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.