160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Franklin, MA 02038
The CNC Machine Maintenance Technician will analyze, troubleshoot, maintain and repair a variety of CNC electro-mechanical control systems and the six machine sub-systems for precision machining equipment. Be able to detect machine abnormalities utilizing real-time data (e.g. servo load, temperature, vibration, acoustics etc.) to improve our predictive maintenance, zero breakdown and zero product defect capabilities.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on manufacturing machinery.
- Maintain and repair a diverse mix of machining equipment, such as 5-axis milling machines, mill turns, EDMs, Laser-Swiss, CNC lathes, motion control systems, mist collectors, ovens, stamping machines, etc.
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical and control systems down to the component level. Document work performed in our maintenance software and determine the root cause for every failure.
- Plan repair work and determine methods and sequence of operations. Work closely with engineering to resolve complex problems quickly.
- Identify improvements in our preventive maintenance instructions, asset BOM’s, machine design changes and communicate these effectively to engineering and management.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of experience maintaining and troubleshooting electrical and mechanical system on CNC machine shop equipment within a manufacturing environment.
- Read and interpret schematics, drawings, performance specifications, and operating requirements of industrial machining and manufacturing equipment (electrical/mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic/ladder logic).
- Ability to program and operate CNC equipment in order to verify maintenance and/or repairs are performed correctly.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to use power tools, hand tools and operate a forklift.
- Ability to write detailed repair reports (advanced MS Office skills).
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean working environment while adhering to company policies, quality policies and industry standards.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Analytic thinker that gets to the root of the problem and comes up with permanent solution to remedy the issue.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with others.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.