Taunton, MA US
- Plan, check, set up, and maintain measurement equipment in a manufacturing and laboratory environment calibrating laboratory standards and basic Measurement and Test Equipment (M&TE) and/or process equipment. Work with outside vendors and internal customers to maintain and send out gauges and instruments using approved calibration procedures, equipment drawings, and M&TE / process equipment manufacturer's performance specifications.
- Proficient in interpreting engineering drawings/blueprints.
- Perform visual checks of M&TE / process equipment for discrepancies and wear.
- Schedule all external calibrations for devices and equipment that cannot be performed in-house.
- Identify, document, and route non-conforming items in accordance to metrology lab processes.
- Sound organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated strength in decision-making.
- Capable of multi-tasking with sufficient ease to meet multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across organizational levels.
- Ability to analyze and develop policies/procedures, Proficient with manufacturing processes and controls.
- Must be accurate and detailed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications including MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio
- 6 month contract.
- College preferred BA or AS or High School Diploma with 3-5 years experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in calibrating measurement and test equipment.
- Familiar with calibration tracking software such as Maximo and Beamex.
- Familiar with ISO9001 and ISO17025.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.