Call Center Specialist
12 south Street, Westborough, MA 01581 Westborough, MA 01752
Call Center Specialist
Local Medical Device company is looking for Full time individuals to work in their fast paced Call Center
• Answers incoming calls received through the toll free Pre-Authorization Support ACD and provide appropriate call/case handling.
• Performs initial benefit verification and pre-surgical authorization for new pre-surgical cases by working closely with all payers
• Documents case status, actions, and outcome in the Pre-Authorization Support contact management database utilizing who, what, where, when, how
• Communicates and builds relationships with HCP offices and sales representatives in regards to all inquiries for the handling of cases, i.e., missing case information, benefits etc.
• Responsible for notifying the appropriate internal departments based on receipt of information that department needs to be aware of including complaint handling/ adverse event notifications
• Utilizes customer service skills in engaging with customers, communications with Sales representatives, and working in teams in a call center environment to expedite processing of cases.
List required Education/Experience/Skills a candidate must have to successfully perform the above duties/tasks:
• High School diploma or Equivalent
• 1+ year's experience in Insurance Reimbursement, Customer Service, or Medical device industry is require
• Must be able to understand the complexities of the Insurance Reimbursement work flow and related processes. .
• Must have basic understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, Private Payer, and Workers compensation coding, coverage, and payment as it relates to medical procedures, services, and devices
• Must possess strong computer skills and have working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be able to type minimum of 45 wpm
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and a keen attention to detail, and be multi-task oriented
• Must demonstrate ability to effectively build relationships and communicate with both internal and external customers
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.