Cherry Picker Warehouse
Empire Drive , Florence, KY 41042 Florence, KY 41042 US
7:00 AM-3:30 PM
Overtime as needed
Equipment handling (cherry picker, forklift) required
Band 2 ($18.00/hr)
This isn’t your ordinary warehouse job nor ordinary company. As a warehouse colleague, you will be helping deliver various types of products that could be anything from life-saving personal protective equipment to microscopes for high school biology classrooms. You will be on the front lines of helping science make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer. We value hard work and dependability and in return, you’ll be rewarded with great pay, great benefits, and the satisfaction at the end of the day that you are making a difference in the world.
How will you make an impact?
We want enthusiastic, dependable, hard-working, team players that will roll up their sleeves and make a difference for our customers and fellow colleagues every day. The impact you will have could be anything from delivering products that help a scientist discover a cure for cancer to helping a nurse care for a patient effectively because they have the right equipment.
What will you do?
• Process customer orders daily to meet their expectations
• Work in one or more process paths; receiving, picking, packing, or shipping.
• Package and label shipments according to standard operating procedures and complete documentation requirements for hazardous materials
• Help make sure inventory is stored properly
• Work with your team to make sure everyone has a great experience.
How will you get here?
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 2+ years of general warehouse experience
• Experience with powered industrial trucks (order pickers)
• Experience handling hazardous materials (chemicals) is a plus
• Experience with computers and scanning equipment is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Must be able to stand and move about the warehouse for significant periods of time (involving walking, stooping, bending, and reaching required)
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Desire to work as part of a team, but also able to work independently and solve problems quickly
• Must be able to read and write in English
Company requires proof of High School diploma or GED
Safety shoes are required to work at company
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.