Milford, MA US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We are looking for a Compensation professional with global experience to assist our compensation function with various activities including job evaluation, HR Business Partners assistance, basic analysis, and support of the Annual Compensation Planning process.
- Support administration of a wide variety of employee compensation programs including base pay, merit, and incentives
- Conduct job evaluations and provide salary recommendations ensuring internal equity and market alignment
- Partner with the Compensation team to support the Annual Compensation Planning process
- Participate in other Total Rewards projects and initiatives, as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or HR related field or commensurate experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in compensation, ideally global
- MarketPay experience preferred
- Knowledge of compensation best practices
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.