Nashua, NH Nashua, NH 03063
A state-of-the-art printing facility in Nashua, NH is seeking a Contract Recruiter to source exceptional talent for their growing business! This is a six (6) month contract position, with flexible hours and the ability to work remote.
The individual in this role will be responsible for full cycle recruiting for technical, IT and skilled manufacturing positions. Previous HR experience is required, as compliance is an essential aspect in this role.
- Creating job postings on sites such as Linkedin, Indeed, Monster etc.
- Reviewing resumes, screening candidates and communicating one-on-one with hiring managers
- Building a pipeline of exceptional candidates through multiple channels
- Staying engaged with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Managing multiple requisites at once and tracking productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience is required
- Experience with use of a web-based applicant tracking system
- Experience with ICIMS a big plus.
- Must have up-to-date knowledge of and/or experience using innovative sourcing methodologies and strong track record of networking externally; existing network of manufacturing skilled labor throughout the Nashua, NH area is preferred
- Demonstrated success developing and maintaining effective relationships with hiring managers, candidates and colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible. Experience working for or with rapidly growing organizations is a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail & strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage high volume tasks and remain organized in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure
- Highly competent using MS Office suite and Google applications
- A team player who brings a positive attitude to the office every day
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.