Nashua, NH 03064
HW Staffing Solutions has an immediate opening for a Contracts Assistant position. Our client is a multinational defense, security, and aerospace company located in Nashua, NH.
In this role you will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative functions within a contract organization.
- Reviews and monitors proposal and contractual information, prepares reports and supporting documentation on contracts status, and assists professional Contracts Administrators in various contracts analyses functions.
- Monitors proposals to assure timely and accurate submissions. Verifies proposal costs for accuracy, correct burden rates, etc.
- Provides administrative support to making travel arrangements; preparing expense reporting; procurements requests and arrangements; dining requests; onsite and offsite meeting arrangements; assist with new team member onboarding; office supply requests.
- Coordinates and facilitates scheduling of bid reviews.
- Administers and maintains a variety of databases.
- Prepares necessary monthly and quarterly reports and supporting documentation for management review.
Skill and experience:
- Must possess excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint along with a good working understanding of Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple assignments at the same time, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Prior administrative assistant or office manager experience.
- Requires an Associate's Degree in Business Administration or a related field and 2 years of experience; or a high school diploma and 6 years of related experience.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.