Richmond, RI 02898 US
The Cook will accurately and efficiently prepare, portion, cook, and present a variety of hot and/or cold food items for various meal periods: to include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Special/Catered Events. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but the company may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
Prepares and cooks to order foods that may require short preparation time.
• May prepare food and serve customers at an a la carte and may operate a grill station.
• Prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food service is provided.
• Reads food order or receives verbal instructions on food required by patron and prepares and cooks food according to instructions.
• May produce some batch goods using basic cooking techniques
Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
• Maturity of judgment and behavior.
• Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
• Maintains a positive attitude.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
• Must comply with any dress code requirements.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
• Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
• 0 to 2 years of related work experience.
• Knowledge of basic operation of equipment and cash-handling procedures preferred
Background investigation and Drug Screening
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.