160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton MA 01590 Marlborough, MA 01752
In this position, you will be a member of the Corporate Accounts and Healthcare Solutions Team supporting Field Sales Force and internal operations. This position interfaces and supports sales and operations teams with responsibilities for managing and supporting the lifecycle of a contract and customer relationships. This role requires a high level of business acumen, customer service focus, multi-tasking skills, contract management and comprehensive organizational skills.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of customer contracts in the Contract Management system. This includes, but is not limited to, initial creation, modifying, and monitoring the accuracy of Corporate Account contracts and supporting LOC review as applicable.
- Serve as the primary facilitator of all new product launches for customers. Activities include partnering with Business Analysts to compile price submission, preparing amendments, updating the contracting system, compiling field alerts, and managing external price files for sales field use.
- Support internal reporting requirements as it pertains to contract performance, customer required reports, sales facing reports (i.e. Utilization reports)
- Perform additional activities as required, including but not limited to, Rainmaker Price Catalog requests, Contract Audits, analyzing and processing credits as required, and customer inquiries.
- A highly motivated, high impact individual with strong organizational, communication, directional competencies to work effectively in a sales organization.
- This candidate must be highly detailed oriented, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Individual must display strong individual management skills, including effectively managing multiple priorities.
- Candidate must have experience working successfully within a matrix organization, effectively influencing cross-functionally, across divisions and at various levels of management.
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications, Intermediate Excel, required.
- Experience with Tableau, SalesForce.com and exposure to Model N or other Contracting/Revenue Management systems preferred.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of total business experience is required.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.