• Serve as a key resource for credentialing activity, including managing incoming requests and processing credentialing related documents.
• Maintain and track incoming credentialing requests via phone and email. Coordinate and distribute requests amongst the credentialing team.
• Send Welcome Email to new hires
• Manage HIPAA training communications
• Update our credentialing database with HIPAA and other dates
• Handle “Tier 1” Credentialing Requests (copy of background verification letter, training letter, etc)
• Send basic registration instructions related to third party credentialing processes
• Track requests for updated insurance certificates and send out communications as needed
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both verbally over phone and written via email)
- Strong customer service orientation
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.