160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Hudson, MA
- Performs a variety of duties to support customer satisfaction and expedite and assist in the administration of sales, marketing & accounting activities.
- Reviews open order report daily to assure customer deliveries are timely and accurate.
- Receives telephone calls, e-mails, faxes, etc. from customers, identifies customer needs and requests, and coordinates efforts to respond quickly and satisfactorily.
- Responds directly to customer or coordinates responses. Receives information from customers on JIT, Kanban and similar programs, produces change orders as required
- Maintains “Customer Comment Log” or other appropriate method of obtaining customer satisfaction information.
- Provides information for review at Management Review Meetings and other meetings, as requested.
- Closely follows status of customer orders. Apprises Departmental Supervisors of potential delays or issues.
- At Program Manager’s direction, informs customer of actual or potential delays in shipments.
- Produces customer correspondence, reports, memos, forms and other documents
- Assist sales order entry function, as required.
- Performs Daily Invoicing.
- Maintains MRA Log Book.
- Back up for AP, AR, and Purchasing.
- Participates in staff meetings, records and distributes minutes.
- May assist in periodic physical inventories and other special projects as required.
- Distributes interoffice correspondence and mail
- Follows safe work practices and rules and assists in maintaining a neat and safe work area.
- Reports unsafe conditions to supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a good working knowledge of business office practices, with particular emphasis on sales and marketing, good administrative support skills, proficiency with word processors and standard business application software and personal computers, and good communication skills, as normally acquired through:
- A High School Diploma and at least two years of related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed in this description may be substituted for the above requirements.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.