Nashua, NH 03063
We are looking for a highly motivated professional that wants to be part of a winning team. We give you the opportunity to work at a company where you can contribute, grow, and make your own path to success. The rest is up to you. Set day shift schedule Monday-Friday. Some flexibility with start time. Apply to be considered for the positions. Looking to hire right away.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
• Receives, processes, and accurately verifies phone, fax, e-mail and/or mail orders.
• First line of contact for customer inquiries via phone, fax, Internet, and/or mail regarding orders, returns, shipments and education products and services.
• Partners with associates and/or School Specialty franchises to assure customers’ expectations are met or exceeded.
• Identifies and resolves underlying root causes through research and analysis.
• Develops customer, vendor, and product knowledge expertise.
• Monitors customer orders, initiates tracers with carriers, and authorizes returns and/or credits including necessary transportation.
• Diffuses difficult customer situations in a professional manner.
• Verifies data and order information accuracy.
• Responds to customer orders and follows through to completion accurately and within customer and Company time frames.
• Identifies special order instructions.
• Reviews discrepancies in data and reviews with appropriate Customer Care team member/Supervisor and provides necessary follow-up
• Exercises care within work environment to prevent injuries. Support and follow all company safety policies and procedures
Professional attitude over the phone
Must have basic computer skills
Experience with excel as you will use it daily.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.