Customer Service Representative
Leominster, MA 01453
In this role you will provide outstanding customer service to new and existing clients, support the sales department and production team, and work towards increasing business through both existing and new clients. May also receive order data from sales representatives. Requires detailed data entry into company designed computer system and communication with internal resources regarding needs of client. Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
• Receive and enter order data into computer system.
• Print shipment documents for processing by warehouse.
• Receive and resolves most customer complaints.
• Track returned merchandise reason codes and makes adjustments to improve service quality.
• Consult with production, warehouse and drivers to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
• Compile quality measures and prepare various reports for management.
• Closely follow all established policies, guidelines and pricing for customer accounts and service.
• Work closely with sales team to identify new opportunities for customers.
• Provide timely feedback to management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Partner with sales representative and warehouse team to meet and exceed customer's expectations
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
• Knowledge of the printing industry preferably within a packaging manufacturing environment
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple accounts
• Familiar with inventory/accounting systems for data entry and inquiries
• Answer phones, email and faxes in professional business manner
• Highly organized and able to coordinate multiple projects
• Must have experience with MS Excel and Outlook
• Ability to deal with difficult situations in professional and diplomatic manner
• Provide quotations on products, familiar with packaging is a plus
• Able to track and prioritize orders through the manufacturing process
• Goal oriented, able to work as a team towards sales goals
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.