Customer Service Representative
160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Marlborough, MA 01752
HW Staffing is currently seeking an Administrative/Customer Service Representative for our client in the Medical Device Industry. The ideal candidate will have the following skills;
- Answers incoming calls received through the toll free Pre-Authorization Support ACD and provide appropriate call/case handling.
- Performs initial benefit verification and pre-surgical authorization for new pre-surgical cases by working closely with all payers
- Documents case status, actions, and outcome in the Pre-Authorization Support contact management database utilizing who, what, where, when, how
- Communicates and builds relationships with HCP offices and sales representatives in regards to all inquiries for the handling of cases, i.e., missing case information, benefits etc.
- Responsible for notifying the appropriate internal departments based on receipt of information that department needs to be aware of including complaint handling/ adverse event notifications
- Utilizes customer service skills in engaging with customers, communications with Sales representatives, and working in teams in a call center environment to expedite processing of cases.
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ year's experience in Insurance Reimbursement, Customer Service, or Medical device industry is require
- Must be able to understand the complexities of the Insurance Reimbursement work flow and related processes.
- Must have basic understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, Private Payer, and Workers compensation coding, coverage, and payment as it relates to medical procedures, services, and devices
- Must possess strong computer skills and have working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to type minimum of 45 wpm
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and a keen attention to detail, and be multi-task oriented
- Must demonstrate ability to effectively build relationships and communicate with both internal and external customers
- Must be able to accurately document and verbalize issues and have the ability to work with in a team environment and across departments
- Must be able to work in an environment where meeting and executing on timelines is essential. MUST be a team player
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment in which information is constantly changing; must be able to embrace changes
- College undergraduate degree strongly preferred. Some college preferred.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.