Customer Service Representative
Nashua, NH 03060
Summary: This position is primarily responsible for sales support and order generation for targeted customers, products & services. This role reports to the Finance Controller.
• Quote part numbers to customers.
• Follow up on quotes and new orders.
• Send and Respond to customer feedback reports.
• Enter orders for specific customers
• Check on deliveries, as well as large value orders, or orders that may have had anomalies.
• Follow-up on customers that have not ordered in the last 2-3 weeks or as needed.
• Respond promptly to customer needs.
• Solicit customer feedback to improve service.
• Work with customers to reconsider cancelling product.
• Keep relevant on products and services offerings.
• Update all customer interactions in Infor on a timely basis.
• Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training.
• Works proficiently with minimal supervision and is able to provide feedback on systems processes.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and reconciliation skills.
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Knowledge of Database Software, Internet Software, Manufacturing Software and Microsoft Office Software.
• Customer Service--Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments. • Interpersonal Skills--Focuses on effective conflict resolution where required; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
• Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
• Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information. Physical Demands/Work Environment:
• Occasionally required to stand • Frequently required to walk
• Continually required to sit
• Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
• Continually required to talk or hear
• Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
• Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items less than 10 pounds
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.