Customer Service Representative
North Las Vegas, NV 89031
In this role you will provide outstanding customer service to new and existing clients, support the sales department and production team, and work towards increasing business through both existing and new clients. May also receive order data from sales representatives. Requires detailed data entry into company designed computer system and communication with internal resources regarding needs of client. Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
• Receive and enter order data into computer system.
• Print shipment documents for processing by warehouse.
• Receive and resolves most customer complaints.
• Track returned merchandise reason codes and makes adjustments to improve service quality.
• Consult with production, warehouse and drivers to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
• Compile quality measures and prepare various reports for management.
• Closely follow all established policies, guidelines and pricing for customer accounts and service.
• Work closely with sales team to identify new opportunities for customers.
• Provide timely feedback to management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Partner with sales representative and warehouse team to meet and exceed customer's expectations
At least 3 plus years experience in a call center environment.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
In 1980, Helen Walsh had a vision. She wanted to help people in her community find jobs and provide them with the opportunity to achieve success. From that vision, a company was formed based on the core principles of dignity, excellence and service.
Helen and her son Ed grew the company: they led by example, inspiring their staff to provide a quality of excellence in service to both companies and employees that was uncompromised. In working together, HW Staffing Solutions continually achieved their common goal of connecting great people with great companies.
Today, nearly thirty-five years later, Helen's vision has been passed down through her son and HW Staffing Solutions has employed literally hundreds of thousands of people since its inception.
As HW Staffing Solutions continues to grow, it is essential for our staff to instill core principles the company was founded on and to remember that our success wouldn't be possible without the people who call on us every day for work.