Customer Service Representative
- Answering phones
- Taking orders over the phone
- Order entry in Quick Books. Check for accuracy and missing information before processing
- AR entry in Quick Books. Preparing bank deposits slips before processing
- AP entry in Quick Books. Matching packing slips with invoices before processing
- Purchasing consumables for production according to list, office, and marketing materials
- Filing all paperwork
- Organizing Trade Shows – pack materials as per completed list, ship to location on time for the show
- Processing overseas orders, tracking the same, keeping everything up to date.
- Schedule work in process for production
- Collection – prepare statements, making collection calls, document all interactions with past due accounts.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and experience in Quick Books.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.