142 Saint John Street , Portland, Maine 04102 Portland, ME 04102
One of our Premier Portland Clients is looking for Junior & Senior Diesel Mechanics! You will be working on a Fleet of Freightliner, Kenworth, Great Dane and Carrier Refrigeration equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Five years of experience in inspection, brake and/or vehicle mechanic work on commercial vehicles with refrigeration desired.
- Class A Commercial Driver's license required
- Repair request write-up
- Minor engine repairs
- Electrical repairs
- Share call-in duties
- Lift / hydraulic repair
- Minor body repair / light fabrication
- State of Maine Inspection License (can be obtained within a 6 month time frame)
- Other duties as assigned
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.